Having beautiful healthy glowing skin really isn’t as difficult as one may think. Many women spend all their time and energy on “fixing” their damaged skin and will pay any amount of money to do so. The first thing that comes to my mind in response to this approach is why would anyone want to constantly “fix” anything? I mean if you had to take your car to the shop every day for repairs, doesn’t that tell you that there is something very wrong with it? I would think that eventually you would want to send that car straight off a cliff. I would. The point being that there has got to be something more underlying that you are doing or not doing to cause that car to constantly need fixing. Well it is no different when it comes to your skin.
So the first thing I would like to suggest on the subject of organic skin care is that you put an end to this fix, fix, fix approach and instead realize there is a better way to go about this. However, you will need to be willing to make some simple changes in your daily life style. But before you can even get to that point you have to first be willing to consider the fact that it’s possible you’ve been going about things in a manner which has not been getting you the results you want, and that you are going to have to not only let go of some bad habits, but also some incorrect information you may have accumulated over time.
Let me just say that it is not at all unusual to think that one is doing something good and healthy, only to find out some where down the road that what they were doing was actually quite harmful. This often comes from being misinformed by companies who make huge profits off of selling expensive beauty creams, which promise you radiant skin, when in fact they do nothing but damage your skin (and health) due to all of the chemicals and harmful ingredients they contain.
So I am asking you to please put it all aside for a moment, just long enough for you to read my information without being distracted or influenced by anything else. Once you’ve had a chance to digest my organic skin care information and think it over for yourself, you will then be able to compare it to other approaches you have already tried, and you will now be in a position to decide what you feel is the best approach for you. I can only propose that you try some or all of my suggestions to then see for yourself if they work for you.
When it comes to how I approach my life style, my motto is to keep it simple. So in keeping with what I practice, here are my simple organic skin care tips to beautiful healthy glowing skin:
1. Use an organic soap for cleansing. I like Dr. Bronners’ lavender organic bar soap. I use it to wash off any make up before bed and again in the morning. I use warm water and I end with cold, to close the pores.
2. Use an organic Vit-e moisturizer I like the 25,000 i.u. one, made by Jason. It’s great for both face and body. I use it at night and in the morning.
3. Get yourself some organic virgin coconut oil. This is great to use at night over the moisturizer or alone if you prefer.
4. Drink good clean water throughout the day.
5 Get a good brand of organic “greens”. Mix them into some water and take them every day.
6. Try to get good sleep at night.
7. Take saunas; they are very cleansing to the skin.
8. Egg whites are great to use as a mask. I whip up one egg white and keep it covered in the fridge. I apply it with a face brush and I leave it on for 15 to 20 mins. Rinse off with warm water and end with cold. Then apply the vit-e cream.
9. Another little tip is using vit-e straight out of the capsule. Some times I dot it on areas of my face, at night, which I feel need extra attention; under eyes, lips, forehead etc..then leave it on all night.
And finally step #10. This is probably one of the best things you can do for your skin. Organic skin care really does also have a lot to do with what you put into your body, so try to clean up your diet. Start off by introducing more organic vegetables and fruits. Real simple but very key. The healthier you are, the more it shows on your face.
So, to recap-throw out the chemical products, get back to basic. Start using clean, natural and organic skin care products, like BonNaturel skin care.
clean up your diet, drink good water and get some sleep. You will feel better and happier and your skin will glow it!