Are wrinkles becoming a part of your everyday existence? Are you tired of looking in the mirror only to see those wrinkles looking back at you? Don’t despair, you can get rid of wrinkles safely and effectively without resorting to drastic measures such as cosmetic surgery which is expensive and risky.
Wrinkles begin to appear on your skin as you start to age. The sad thin is they appear earlier on those who lead unhealthy lifestyles and practice habits that are destructive to both your health and appearance.
People who habitually are guilty of the following normally experience wrinkles, lines and sagging skin much sooner:
1. Love to bask in the sun for hours on end 2. Smoke 3. Drink alcohol 4. Do not drink enough water 5. Use skin care products made from harsh chemical 6. Unhealthy diet
Another major cause of wrinkles is the loss of collagen and elastin proteins as you age. Learning how to naturally re-build these two essential proteins is vital for younger looking, healthier skin.
Here are a few sure-fire tips to boost collagen and elastin and help you lead a healthier lifestyle:
1. Sun exposure: Limit the amount of time spent in the sun. Cover the more exposed areas of your body. If you have to be in the sun for long periods of time, re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours. This will ensure maximum protection. Wear a high SPF sunblock of 15 or higher. Sun exposure causes free radical activities that break down your collagen and elastin supply and prevent your skin from repairing itself as quickly as it once could.
2. Quit smoking or try to cut down on the amount of cigarettes you smoke daily. Smoking is bad for both your health and skin and leads to premature wrinkles.
3. They say one glass o f wine daily is good for you, however excessive drinking can dry your skin and lead to wrinkles early in life
4. Drink plenty of water daily. The recommended amount is 8 glasses. However 4-6 glasses should do. Water keeps your skin hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry and wrinkled.
5. Use skin care products made from natural ingredients. This will help to get rid of wrinkles and make your skin look smooth, even-toned and healthy. Natural ingredients works great on any skin type and will not cause any further damage.
6. Your eating habit is important. Eating foods that will nourish your body and skin is vital to maintaining wrinkle-free skin.
Using natural anti wrinkle skin care products and sticking to a healthy lifestyle can help to eliminate wrinkles make you look and feel great too.